Lance Baker has experience in class action lawsuits and is currently involved in the following cases:
- In Re: Southeastern Milk Antitrust Litigation, representing Food Lion and other retailers against Dean Foods and other companies for illegally fixing the prices of milk
- Hale et al v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, et al., representing 4.7 million State Farm policyholders in a racketeering case against the country’s largest insurer for defrauding them out of a $1.05 Billion judgment
- In Re: Cast Iron Soil Pipe and Fittings Antitrust Litigation, representing indirect purchasers of cast iron soil pipe against manufacturers and trade association for price-fixing
- Larsen-Ball v. Cooper Vision, et al., representing contact lens purchasers against manufacturers, distributors, and retailers for price-fixing
- Cosby v. KPMG, LLP, et al., representing common shareholders who were successfully defrauded out of millions of dollars due to financial accounting and reporting fraud by the Defendants, whereby the valuation of specific oil and gas assets were grossly overstated.
- Darby, et al. v. Pilot Corp, et al., representing Tennessee consumers who purchased fuel at al Pilot Travel Center and subsequently experienced an undisclosed and excessive hold on the customers’ credit card accounts during pay-at-the-pump transactions.
Working with Lance Baker
If you are looking for an East Tennessee Lawyer with experience in any of the practice areas listed above, contact The Baker Law Firm today to schedule a consultation or learn more about our services. We look forward to hearing from you!