Knoxville Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal Defense Attorney In Knoxville, TN
Have you been charged or accused of a crime?
We can HELP!
We work for YOU and YOUR RIGHTS!
Being accused of a crime is a life-changing experience. The accusation alone can affect your personal and professional relationships; if you are convicted, the situation only gets worse. Even misdemeanor convictions can in some cases limit your career options, your ability to own a gun or your standing in the community.
To prevent a criminal charge from ruining your future, contact The Baker Law Firm. Our founding attorney, Lance K. Baker, understands the critical nuances of criminal law in Tennessee, and he can provide you with the best possible defense. He believes all clients deserve representation that protects their due process rights, even in the most challenging legal circumstances.
CRIMINAL & DUI DEFENSE – our office regularly handles these types of cases and many more:
- State & Federal Criminal Defense
- All Felony & Misdemeanor Charges
- Aggravated Discharge of a Firearm
- Aggravated Robbery
- Armed Robbery
- Assault / Aggravated Assault
- Attempted Murder
- Battery / Aggravated Battery
- Civil Rights
- Check Fraud
- Child Pornography
- Credit Card Fraud / Theft
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Battery
- Domestic Violence
- DUI / Drunk Driving
- Drug Crimes
- Drug Cultivation
- Drug Distribution
- Drug Manufacturing
- Drug Possession
- Drug Sales
- Drug Trafficking
- Expungements / Record Sealing
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Federal Drug Charges
- Federal Sex Crimes
- Financial Crimes
- Firearm Possession
- Fraud Defense
- Gun Charges & Offenses
- Identity Theft
- Juvenile Crimes
- Prescription Drug Charges
- Property & Financial Crimes
- Retail Theft
- Sex Crimes
- Solicitation of A Minor
- Statutory Rape
- Violent Crimes
- Weapon Offenses
- White Collar Crimes
- Wire Fraud
The Baker Law Firm and our founding attorney, Lance K. Baker, can help you resolve even the most complex and challenging legal problems.
Our firm’s founding attorney has garnered recognition both nationally and locally. In the past several years he has received the following designations:
- Listed in The National Trial Lawyers 2017 Top 40 Under 40 in the Criminal Defense category
- Listed in The National Trial Lawyers 2018 Top 40 Under 40 in the Civil Plaintiff Lawyers category
- Named Top Male Rising Star of Knoxville by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Honored in 2019 as one of Knoxville’s top DUI defense attorneys by Cityview magazine
- Honored in 2021 as one of Knoxville’s top Civil Rights attorneys by Cityview magazine
- Honored in 2022 as one of Knoxville’s top attorneys by CityView magazine in DUI Defense, Constitutional Law/Civil Rights, Personal Injury- Auto Accidents, Consumer Protection, Class Action, and Antitrust
- Selected as one of 2022 Mid-South’s Rising Stars by Super Lawyers
Lance is actively involved in the community. For instance, he is a panelist on Fox 43’s “Heavy Hitters” show and frequently offers guest political commentary on WBIR-TV. He is also a member of the Knoxville Bar Association and the Tennessee Bar Association.
Contact A Knoxville Criminal Defense Lawyer
Have you been arrested or charged or accused of crime? Contact The Baker Law Firm today for a FREE case evaluation and consultation – we serve clients across East and Middle Tennessee. Our Knoxville criminal defense lawyer works for YOU and YOUR RIGHTS!