What might have been an ordinary traffic stop turned into an unusual encounter on June 17, 2019, when Dorrae Debrice Johnson attempted to evade arrest after a police officer spotted him weaving in and out of his lane of traffic. A car chase and a chase on foot followed. To discover what charges Dorrae faced after his arrest, as well as how he came to have a human torso in the passenger side of his car, you can read more about the case here: Tennessee man arrested after police say human torso found in car: report.
Knoxville Man Faces Charges After Human Torso Found In His Car
- Knox County Medical Examiner Report Says Robert Bailey Died of Drug Overdose in Police Custody
- Knox County DA prevents release of police video showing Robert Bailey’s death in custody
- Claiborne County couple allege deputy, officer beat their son, knocked him unconscious after ATV chase
- Transparency does not end at purchasing the body cameras’ | Attorney discusses body-worn camera effectiveness
- ‘Dirty jail floor’: Parents target Morristown police, Hamblen County jail in 2020 OD death of son